Self evident truths
|December 12, 2015||Posted by Melinda under Uncategorized|
- When running with the baby in a stroller you will get wetter than the baby in the stroller.
- Pushing a stroller in the wind counts as resistance training just like hills.
- You know you’re a runner when you’re just packing the “bare essentials” for a move into a tiny apartment and every pair of running shoes has to go, but one pair of flats and one pair of heels is all that’s needed and the rest can go to storage.
- No matter how long you live, in the end it’s too short. Live accordingly and without fear.
- I’ve experienced a lot of death over the last 18 months. I’m choosing to believe that’s because I have a lot of friends. The pain of death is the price paid for living a life full of friends and that’s OK.