Of RnT’s and Wedding post passwords
|July 9, 2014||Posted by Melinda under Ride and Tie|
I will explain how to get the password to the just posted Wedding details post…but first you have to suffer through my impending ride and tie championship ramblings.
I fully expect gremlins to mount an attack tomorrow afternoon. Why? Because money has been spent and tomorrow morning effort will be expended.
Gremlins are like those childrens coin rides at the mall – money has to be dispensed to wake them up.
Tomorrow morning I will embark on my annual “glue on boots” events – otherwise known as “nope, this year Mel doesn’t have patience *either*.
Historically I run out of patience in the middle of boot 3…so hoping that gluing on a mere 2 boots (hinds) will allow both me and Farley to maintain some level of sanity.
Because we both need a little sanity to prepare for what comes next…..
And sparkly puff balls!!!!!!!
All in blue of course.
The official “Team Hot Mess” color is blue.
Mostly because Funder and I realized we both had blue shirts. And I had blue compression socks. SCORE.
Unfortunately this little number is not in my closet (wouldn’t that be awesome)
So now, it’s a gallant effort to decorate the Team Hot Mess equine member of the team in a way that the humans do not run past the (sorry Farley) nondescript brown horse standing in the trees.
Farley: Whhaaatt??? You mean some of that stuff is for me?????!!!!!!
Yes, starting with shaving letter’s into certain brown hindquarters and filling them with glitter!!!!!!!!!
And then taking afore mentioned ribbon and puff balls and doing something “suitable” to your mane and tail.
Miraculously that turns this…..
Moving onto wedding stuff?
Did you really think I’d give up my secrets so easily?
Now, if you *do* want some *real* pictures of some of the details, you can ask for the password to whatever “wedding related” posts come up.
There are some caveats – if you are a close member of the family, or heck related to me in anyway, you can’t have the password.
If you look like you have a fake email address because you are actually a family member trying to get the password, you can’t have the password either.
And if you want to wait and be surprised with everyone else involved on the actual day on which dress I decided to wear, and any of the other details I decide to share here, then don’t request the password.
However, if you want to be an honorary member of my bridal party (which IRL I don’t have) and want to take a sneak peek, and hold my hand through this, please leave your email in the comments – or email me ([email protected]) – and I will send you the password!
The choice is yours and I’m excited to have a way to share this with you guys – whether you decide to wait until the end and see the final product, or follow along as we go.
A couple housekeeping notes
– The comments are protected on the password posts, so you don’t have to worry that anything you comment on will give something away.
– If you want to know the content of the post (what secret I’m revealing etc) before accessing it, let me know.
– Even if you don’t normally comment and you are a lurker, you can still request the password. It’s not weird, you aren’t a random stranger – you are a person who reads my blog and has come along on the journey with me. And I respect that I am happy you are here!
– Please do NOT share any content, especially images, on the password protected posts. It wouldn’t ruin my event if something got out (I’d be silly to post something even protected if it did) but it would be dissapointing.
– The protected post that is up right now has to do with my dress. It is not a picture of *me* in the dress, but it is a picture of the *dress*.